Harmony Funeral Home in Brooklyn is an established funeral home but is under new management and we are dedicated to becoming the most trustworthy, best funeral home in Brooklyn. We want you to be able to rely on us for all your funeral service needs.
In this blog series we have looked at several compelling reasons to preplan and prepay for your own funeral, we’re going to pause here and recap some of those reasons.
Ease Their Financial Burden
- The last thing any of us wants to do is to have our legacy marred by a financial and emotional burden on our loved ones.
- Prepaying for your own funeral will lessen your estate value, decreasing the taxes on inheritance.
- If you have debts or there are suits against you or your estate, preplanning and pre-paying for your funeral is one way to make sure your loved ones are not left with the bill of your funeral services.
Ease their Emotional Burden
- Losing a loved one is never easy. there can be a lifetime of emotions to sort through after the death of a loved one. Did we do our best in our relationship with them? Could we have done better? How do we gone on without them?
- The last thing anyone wants to think about is the details, that we may not know.
Control the Message
- You want your funeral to me a statement of you, of your values, tastes and thoughts on life and the afterlife.
- No matter how much our family loves us, they might not get it right. They might decide to skimp on funeral services because of the price. If you don’t want this, preplanning and prepaying should be considered.
If you are interested in preplanning and prepaying for your funeral services, do not hesitate to contact us. Call (886) 448-0888